Purchase Tickets at Grayton Road Tavern
From 9PM-12AM daily, purchase Queen of Hearts tickets here at Grayton Road Tavern. We've opened up this time slot to help with congestion with our neighboring businesses. So stop on out, enjoy some food, and purchase your #QueenOfHearts tickets at #GRT.
Tickets at these other locations
We have added five additional ticket locations to purchase Queen of Hearts tickets. Once you purchase your tickets, you can leave them at the location or drop them off at Grayton Road Tavern. Ticket sales will resume at our location once a safety plan has been implemented. Please check our website and Facebook page for continued updates. We are working with additional businesses to add additional locations for ticket sales in order to make it convenient for everyone.
Visit any of the Harry Buffalos from 12PM-9PM in North Olmsted, Elyria, Parma or Highland Heights to purchase tickets. Ticket sales will be suspended at 3PM on Wednesdays at all locations.
Hours: Mon-Sat: 10AM-10PM
Tickets suspended 10PM Tuesdays
Visit on Facebook
Queen of Hearts
1. All raffle tickets are $1.00 per ticket. There is no limit on the number of tickets that may be purchased. Tickets may be purchased immediately after the weekly drawing and up until 30 minutes prior to the next week drawing.
May change due to safety issues.
2. There can be only one name per ticket. Each ticket must include:
* Legal First and Last Name (NO nicknames or abbreviations)
* Phone Number
* Card Number Choice - As of 02/14/2018, the available cards remaining are 20, 28, 30, 45, 49, 50, 52.
3. Each Wednesday (unless otherwise posted) at 7:30 PM, a name will be drawn from the tickets purchased that week.
4. The total Prize pool will continue to accumulate weekly. The Prize pool amount, based on ticket sales, will be updated daily and prominently displayed.
5. If your ticket is drawn and if your choice of card number reveals the Queen of Hearts, the winner will receive 90% of the Prize pool. The remaining 10% will be used to continue the contest.
6. If the QUEEN OF HEARTS is not drawn, the winning payouts are as follows: JOKERS $200, FACE CARDS OR ACES $100, all other cards are $25. This rule is subject to change each time the Queen of Hearts is revealed. TBD by management and posted prominently.
7. Once a card is selected, it will be removed from play and shown face up on the board. Each week after the drawing, all tickets for that week's drawing will be destroyed.
8. The QUEEN OF HEARTS game board will be locked at all times except for the drawing.
9. All winners are responsible for any and all taxes. A W2-G will be is-sued to the winners that pick the QUEEN OF HEARTS.